[et_pb_section bb_built=”1″ admin_label=”section” _builder_version=”3.0.47″][et_pb_row admin_label=”row” _builder_version=”3.0.47″ background_size=”initial” background_position=”top_left” background_repeat=”repeat”][et_pb_column type=”4_4″][et_pb_post_title meta=”off” _builder_version=”3.0.89″ custom_margin=”10px|||” meta_font=”||||||||” title_font=”||||||||” /][et_pb_image src=”https://usedoilandfiretrucks.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/09/Water_banner.jpg” _builder_version=”3.0.89″ /][et_pb_text _builder_version=”3.0.89″ background_size=”initial” background_position=”top_left” background_repeat=”repeat” use_border_color=”off” border_color=”#ffffff” border_style=”solid”]
Our Value Proposition: customized design to suit all your needs
- Expertise in a wide range of requirements and equipment.
- Capable of sourcing and installing the full range of water truck and street flusher accessories.
- Used tanks available.
The company’s trucks are engineered for extreme environments
Eastway’s trucks are in service:
- Above the Arctic Circle
- In the Sahara Desert
- In large Urban Centers
- In military use in Kosovo, Haiti, Afghanistan & Canada
Innovative design and use of better components are our “standard”
- Tanks: we offer a unique heavy duty “super bush” spec.
- Stainless piping available.
- Stainless fasteners on all
- Minimal use of butt welds.
- Clamps and other fittings are duralac coated.
- Heavy duty electrical harnesses and well labelled controls.
- Reinforced side boxes: “2/3-1/3” doors for easy access with powder coated hinges.
- Standard use of HD PTO shafts and guards.
You have some innovative options when it comes to Eastway’s electrical systems:
- Sealed vapour proof wiring harnesses, heavy gauge wire, use of diodes, soldered and sealed connections, junction boxes mid tank and in rear canopy.
- DIN rails and PLC’s available.
- Multiplex switch connections available (or use of the truck manufacturer’s multiplex system).
The Customer Experience Is Key
- Extensive consultation with you during the design phase – so that the final specifications reflect what you need in your next truck. We will recommend new ideas along the way.
- You will receive email weekly updates during the build period. It contains pictures and other pertinent info.
- “On time, on budget” is critical to both of us. Our system tracks every part and labour hour.
- The management team monitors your new truck’s build progress every week.
Email: [email protected]